To facilitate the leather sector with required knowledge and skills for product innovation, quality and compliance.
- Industry –led Apprenticeship Program
- NTVQF Machine Operations (Footwear) Level 1
- Machine operator (Cutting, Sewing & Lasting machine operator.
- Designing and Pattern Making (CAD CAM)
- Compliance Audit & Consultancy
- Up Skilling training Program (TQM, Social Compliance,
- Risk Assessment of OHS issues for Tannery, Footwear & Leather Goods Factories.
- Entrepreneurship of Leathergoods and Footwear (Sme)
- ToT for leather and footwear sector.
- Supervisory management
- Machine Maintenance Training (electrical & Mechanical part).
- Computer Basic Courses for student and Factory Employers.